Transfer Center Contact Info
Location: Room I4-306
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Transfer Center Supervisor
- Transfer Center Coordinator
- Student Services Technician
- Senior Student Service Assistant
- Transfer Counselors:
Location:I4-306 (3rd floor of the Student Services Building)
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. & Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Sign up for text messages from the Transfer Center for special events and information.
- Facebook (San Diego Mesa Transfer Career Evaluations)
- Instagram (@SDMesaTCE)
- Twitter (@SDMesaTCE)
Upcoming Transfer Events:
- Apply for the PATH Summer Academy (opportunity for a $3000 plus stipend and more…)
Are you transferring to UCSD in Fall 2019 as an Arts and Humanities major? Would you like to do a free summer bridge program called Preparing Accomplished Transfers in the Humanities and get the opportunity of a lifetime to be a part of a community of learners that will enrich your educational experience? Do you want to take two courses during the summer 2019 at UCSD (books and tuition paid for,) get a $3000 plus stipend (cash to do whatever you want,) live on UCSD’s campus for the summer (this one is optional,) get a meal card (who doesn’t like free food?,) and a free parking permit (for the summer only)? If you answered yes, keep reading.
Apply to the PATH summer academy by going to this website.
Hurry soon. Space is limited. If you want more information about PATH, email Professor Pegah Motaleb at email@example.com
California virtual college is available online. If you need an online general education course, you may use this tool to find an online course that meets the GE requirements. It's easy to search and filter thousands of online courses at California's community colleges.
Several California community colleges offer ADT degrees completely online. California Virtual Campus is an online resource that provides you with information about available online ADT degrees. You can choose which program interests you, and thanks to its wide array of support services, aren’t limited by distance to the college.
Transfer Center Mission
The San Diego Mesa College Transfer Center is the focal point of transfer activities and up-to-date information for our diverse college community. We provide resources and support to empower students to become experts of their transfer educational goals and transition to a four year institution.
Transfer Services we offer you:
The Transfer Center assists students transferring to four-year colleges and universities from Mesa College. We offer a variety of resources and services for your individual transfer needs:
- Transfer Planning Workshops
- Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) Programs
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements/Requirements with 4-Year Universities
- Walk-in Transfer Assistance
- Appointments, Visits, and Workshops with University Representatives
- Transfer Application Assistance
- University Brochures and Handouts
- University Bus Trips
- Transfer Counseling Drop-Ins
- Comprehensive Transfer Education Plans: See below for more information.
Appointments for transfer advising are available throughout the semester. Students are required to meet the following criteria prior to scheduling a transfer counseling appointment. Please see below:
- Must have attended a transfer workshop OR have seen a Transfer Center counselor on a drop-in.
- Completed the Math and English assessments OR an English and Math class.
- Official transcripts of all colleges (outside SDCCD) attended on file.
- Official transcripts must be evaluated for course equivalency.