- WE Class List
- Steps to Enroll
- Application Resources
- WE Toolkit - Forms
- Internship Preparation Help
- Frequently Asked Questions
Shawn Fawcett, MS
Have an internship, job, or volunteer position secured and want to receive college credit for your hands-on experience? Complete the Work Experience Application to be considered for enrollment this semester.
Are you interested in taking a WE course? Review the Work Experience: Steps to Enroll to learn about the process and requirements to apply for Work Experience at Mesa College.
Questions? Please contact the Work Experience Coordinator, Shawn Fawcett, at email@example.com for more information.
NOTE: The Work Experience process has changed from paper to online forms. Review the Steps to Enroll and complete the requirements to receive an ADD code.
Students must have a job, internship, volunteer position prior in order to be eligible for an add code/permission #.
WORK EXPERIENCE APPLICATION RESOURCES:
- Online Work Experience Application (Fall 2019 will be available late July/early August)
- Online Work Experience Orientation
- Work Experience Online Orientation Quiz
- Writing SMART Objectives - YouTube Video
- Sexual Assault Prevention Training - Part 1 REQUIRED
- Child Development Vaccination Verification Form