Career Center Annual ReportTo review the full draft from the survey results found in the Career Center 2016-2017 Annual Report, click here.
CAREER Ambassador Program (CAP)
- "At a Glance" Infographic Poster 18-19: Career Peer Ambassador Program
- Program Report 18-19: Career Peer Ambassador Program
- Yearbook 18-19: Career Peer Ambassador Program, Cycle I
To view our CTE Paid Summer 2016 Internship Brochure, click here.
To view our CTE Paid Summer 2016 Internship Pilot Project Final Report, click here.
2018 CAREER CENTER NEWSLETTERS
- Mesa Career Connect March 2018
- Mesa Career Connect May 2018
- Mesa Career Connect June 2018
- Mesa Career Connect July 2018
- Mesa Career Connect August and September 2018
- Mesa Career Connect October 2018
- Mesa Career Connect November and December 2018
STUDENT SUCCESS STORIES
We love to hear from students and we want to share those stories with you:
"I love the career center because I can access it online. It has allowed me to visit the Jobs and Internships tab where I've searched for employment. I loved this outlet because employers are going to the college to look for employees. The ads are detailed and easy to maneuver around to apply for a position. I can look for employment on and off campus, which is very convenient and resourceful. I am very grateful to have this source at my disposal. Thank you Career Center." ~ Mesa Student
"The Career Center is helpful and they have created a space for students to receive support from bringing in job fairs and providing resume reviews and different workshops. The Career Center goes above and beyond by even offering free professional clothes. They even partner up with the Transfer Center to help students plan out their next move. I love receiving emails from the Career Center they always keep me updated on what and when the next aid is. They also email great opportunities for jobs full time and part time. The events are always well planed and organized. I am thankful to go to Mesa with friendly, helpful and passionate staff." ~ Mesa Student