With the payment of $8.00 (available online), members will be eligible for a membership package that includes numerous benefits. While purchase of this membership is voluntary, students are strongly encouraged to purchase it in order to gain access to valuable benefits.
With your $8.00 A.S. Membership Fee, you receive:
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Free Gift (while supplies last)
- Short-term Loans
- Book Loans
- Discounted / Free Admission to AS Sponsored Events and Athletic Events
- Discounted Fax Service
- Free Transcript
Your A.S. Membership supports:
- Mesa College Departments and Programs Scholarships & Awards
- Intercultural Events
- Associated Students Government
- All Student Clubs & Organizations
- Leadership Opportunities
- Athletics, Pep Rallies & Homecoming
- Extended Library Book Selection
- Special Assistance Programs
AS & ICC Meetings
The Associated Students meets every Monday from 1:15pm until 1:45pm and every Wednesday from 12:45 p.m.-1:45 p.m. in I4-409 A/B.
I.C.C. meetings are held on Fridays at 10:00am in I4-409 A/B.
Please keep these times open and become part of your Student Government. We need leaders, planners, recorders, and student representatives. We offer experience in student governance and opportunities for you to express your ideas.
Members of the AS can be located in I4-409. The office number is 619-388-2903. While we try to be open Monday to Thursday from 8:00 am until 6:00 pm and Friday from 8:00 am until 12:00 pm., please keep in mind, that like you, we are students first and our education is the highest priority. If you stop by and our gate is closed, please stop by next door at Student Affairs (I4-408) and they will be happy to assist you.